My Cat Hannah
Well, technically it’s not MY cat, but my family cat. As mentioned in Chisa’s last post, I came back to Milan yesterday, and I miss everyone back home terribly already – including Hannah (and you too Chisa) :'( I don’t know if it’s the pet owner syndrome kicking in, but I really think HANNAH is a very special cat (I wanted to say she’s the best cat in the world, but I think this would offend a lot of cat owners haha)
Here are some photos that I took of her while in Canada:
1. Hannah spends a lot of time looking out the window.
2. Smile, Hannah!
3. Sometimes she keeps me company while I study.
4. Other times she likes to distract me while I’m working/studying.
5. Her favorite pastime ought to be taking a nap.
6. Sometimes she sleeps in her own room.
7. Sometimes she sleeps on my bed.
8. She also likes to sleep on *her side* of the couch.
9. Sometimes she dreams when she sleeps.
10. Lately she’s very into looking at light and shadows.
11. She was really amazed by this in my room.
12. When she sees something that amazes her (like above), sometimes she would try to catch your attention, as if she wants to share with you what she sees.
13. Doesn’t she look like Puss In Boots from Shrek here?
14. Hannah can be an elegant lady too.
15. Don’t grow old, Hannah!
That’s all for this post. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I’ll give you an update on Hannah next time I go back to Vancouver.